The Legal Examiner Mark The Legal Examiner Mark The Legal Examiner Mark search twitter facebook feed linkedin instagram google-plus avvo phone envelope checkmark mail-reply spinner error close
Skip to main content
Police say a faulty exhaust fan caused a fire that killed a 4-year-old girl at a Tallahassee day care center on July 11th.

Police spokesman David McCranie says the fan was in a bathroom at Stepping Stones day care. The girl was in the day care center with nearly 40 other children. They all escaped unharmed.

This story highlights the importance of maintenance of products in our homes and businesses. For more information on product safety, see our website: http://www.injuryboard.com/help-center/defective-and-dangerous-products/

Comments are closed.

Of Interest