11192017Headline:

Tallahassee, Florida

HomeFloridaTallahassee

Email Brian Smith Brian Smith on LinkedIn Brian Smith on Twitter Brian Smith on Facebook
Brian Smith
Brian Smith
Contributor •

Fan blamed for fire that killed 4-year-old Tallahassee girl

Comments Off
Police say a faulty exhaust fan caused a fire that killed a 4-year-old girl at a Tallahassee day care center on July 11th.

Police spokesman David McCranie says the fan was in a bathroom at Stepping Stones day care. The girl was in the day care center with nearly 40 other children. They all escaped unharmed.

This story highlights the importance of maintenance of products in our homes and businesses. For more information on product safety, see our website: http://www.injuryboard.com/help-center/defective-and-dangerous-products/